WILD WOMEN WORSHIP
Wild Women Worship Weekend
Mothers Day Weekend 2020
Now accepting Wild Women Presenter Applications!
"Wild women, they open portals to new worlds, new speech, new dreams.
Oh, dearly beloveds, so dearly departed from the ways of the guardian, beware. For wild women are not to be tamed. Only admired. Just let her in and witness her set your days ablaze."
Click the hyperlink above to hear the entire performance!!
Wild Women Worship Weekend is a private 2-day event in ATLANTA for single women and queer women to activate and/or honor the wild woman within.
The purpose of this weekend event is to celebrate and embrace every archetype of the feminine, while educating and discussing the indigenous practices of wild women within our earth communities.
We will feature panel discussions, classes and ceremonies, lead by powerful, wild women that embodies and connect to her divine feminine and indigenous mastery!
Topics, Classes & Panel Discussions will cover:
Day 1, Friday May 8th, 2020
(1) Wild Women: Definitions and Archetype descriptions of the Divine Indigenous Woman
(2) Alter Work: 101-How to properly attune and connect to our open ancestral portals.
(3) Holistic Herbs: Learn different common household and outside herbs to use for everyday healing
Day 2, Saturday May 9th, 2020
(4) Medicinal Cannabis: Learn how using CBD and low grade THC can have enormous health & healing benefits
(5) Sacred Sex Magic: Learn your true sexual energy nature and how to use it to manifest the life you dream of!
(6) Plant Based Medicines & Ceremonies: Learn about traditional indigenous plant based medicine practices and ceremonial experiences that can restart your life and remove years of childhood and mental trauma.
Wild Women Worship Weekend Ceremony
Saturday May 9th, 2020 (Overnight)
Indigenous Medicine ceremony
FRIDAY ONLY: $55
SATURDAY ONLY: $55
FRIDAY & SATURDAY: $88
FRIDAY & SATURDAY PLUS CEREMONY: $150
EARLY-EARLY GIRL TICKET Sale: $99 For Friday & Saturday & Ceremony (Until 3/31)